- Local Corporation $3,500.00 TENTED BOOTH 10FT X 20FT:Table and 2 chairs and a parking pass Excludes banks, wire transfer companies, providers of public services such as electricity, telephone and other businesses with national and/or international operations. DC Metro Area Corporations ONLY
Food Booth $2,000.00 SPACE ONLY! 10FT X 20FT
Includes Fire Department License and Inspection by DC Health Inspectors. Department of Health orientation required. DEADLINE: Friday, September 2nd, 2016
DC Entrepreneur $1000.00 SPACE ONLY! 10FT X 10FT
Attorneys, Accountants, professional trades, etc. Small and medium businesses in Washington DC area. (Tent, chairs or tables not included)
Drinks/Fruits $600.00 SPACE ONLY! 10FT X 20FT
Includes Fire Department License and Inspection by DC Health Inspectors. NOTE: Rental of a tent is $120.00 plus $ 75.00 permit fees. If you bring your own tent we need the permit and insurance.
Government $500.00 TENTED BOOTH 10FT X 20FT
These agencies share a “big tent.” 3 Agencies per Tent (Tent, table and chairs included)
Arts and Crafts $400.00 SPACE ONLY! 10FT X 15FT
Includes hand made pieces such as ceramics, jewelry, textiles, photographs, sculpture, and paintings.
Non-Profit $350.00 SPACE ONLY! 10FT X 20FT
Includes Community Based Organizations (CBOs) operating at the local, regional, or national level (Table and chairs included, 3 agencies per Tent)
7 REGLAS IMPORTANTE | VERY IMPORTANT 7 RULES
- Tents or canopies for Food must have a FLAME RETARDANT CERTIFICATE.
- All vendors / exhibitors must have a CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE.
- Booths – spaces are exclusively for the company or entity identified in the application and is valid only for the sales of goods or exhibition materials described in the application. You cannot transfer, resell or share your booth / space with other individuals, businesses or entities.
- All food vendors are required by law to attend an orientation session with DC Health Inspectors two weeks prior to the festival. All steam tables must have Sneeze Shields, no plastic wrap!
- Fiesta DC reserves the right at its sole discretion to distribute all booths according to our logistics and needs, and in compliance with DC emergency regulations. Vendors/ exhibitors agree that all goods, activity and equipment will be strictly contained within the assigned space stipulated in the contract. NO MOBILE CARTS ALLOWED.
- Food vendors MUST stop selling at 7:00 pm. All vendors/exhibitors MUST exit the area by 8:45 pm.
- If during the festival authorities for health suspend your permit or safety codes, no refund will be issued.
AT THE EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT THE SPONSOR WILL PUT DOWN A 50 % DEPOSIT AND THE BALANCE WILL BE DUE ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2016.
CHECKS SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO FIESTA DC, INC, AND MAIL TO P.O.BOX 43504, WASHINGTON, DC 20010